Wednesday, September 21, 2011

300 Challenge: Dread Fleet

I broke my rule about not buying any more models the other day. Games Workshop announced the release of a new naval combat board game and I immediately ordered it. I think I was a little short of my 300 goal anyway, so these models will definitely put me over the top.

I must say that the work i have been doing is very therapeutic. Many of the models I am paying attention to have been sitting around unpainted for years. It has not only been a trip down memory lane, but has given me a surprising amount of peace of mind. Just knowing they are done feels like a weight off my shoulders. It will be even nicer when I can get completely caught up and actually buy some new models without the guilt!

More pics soon.

-Maniple

pic property of Games Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

RIP thelowercrypt.blogspot.com

I shouldn't have pressed the button...